Thift

Monday 30 April 2012

Weekend away

Little Ellie who is now off to India

Hello you pyrex beauty £1.50 bargain

Adorable Ballet shoes

My favourite buy 1970's Mustard lamp base £1.

Sorry for my lack of Blog posts I have been away for a few days catching up with my school friends down south and wishing my best friend fair well on her travels as she is off to India for a year. There was many a tear when I left her on the final day of my stay but I know she is going to have a fantastic adventure and I cherished our last few days together for awhile. I also managed to pick up some bargains while I was down south which was inevitable because there is a fantastic Charity shop, but not so good for my rather long journey including 3 trains and a tube on the way home back to Manchester. Thought Id show you a sneak peek of some things I bought. A few more to come. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, lets hope this rains stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment