Thift

Sunday 20 May 2012

Floral Fun

Top of my 20p carnation tin




The carnation tin in all its glory, its such a great size too so good for a very large slab of cake, just what im going to use it for.

Small puppy tin also couldnt be left behind at the car boot maybe it was there sad looking eyes but I just had to have it for 50p

Meakin is my all time favourite I really do need to start being selective when buying it because I already have 10 of his coffee pots and I dont even drink coffee but I just cant resist them. These beautiful milk jug and gravy jug were just to nice to miss and I do have the matching coffee pot so that justified it in my head. The small one was 50p the larger one £1 so not too bad a price atall.


This weekend I have tried to be good and save some money but I did end up going out on Friday for a few cocktails, but Saturday was spent making crafty bits and cooking my world famous Thai green curry for my friends  and watching He's just not that into you. Which is such a great film because it brings back so many memories of the single scene. Then we got up bright and early to have a rummage around the local car boot sale. So these are some pics of the treasures i picked up today but also some pics of the garden because when the sun is shining it really is beautiful so I'm going to mix the two together. Vintage and floral two of my favourite things combined. I hope this week brings lots of sunshine and bountiful amounts of inspiration. These images alone make me want to go off and design a whole new interiors range.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tins and those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is all so gorgeous, especially the tins! XO.

    ReplyDelete