Thift

Saturday 21 April 2012

My first North West's Best Post

                                             
I am hoping to have a section on my blog that documents all the places I visit in the North West to let people know about where to go for the nicest cake, the best Charity shops, clothes boutiques and yummy food. Unfortunately I cant get the pages section to work yet, but I hopefully will do soon. I thought I would start with posting about a cafe called Ginger and Pickles in Nantwich which I visit with my Mum a couple of weeks ago for afternoon tea. I really do think it was the best id ever had. The cake was out of this world we had the choice of about six but we went for victoria sponge and Carrot cake, and the scone a dream come true if your ever in the area it is well worth a visit. The cafe also has the most beautiful craft shop attached selling all types of wool, Cath Kidston things and lovely book. They also offer a range of courses and cupcakes!!! It really was the perfect package.
The scrummiest finger sandwiches and mis matched china


No comments:

Post a Comment